Sunday, May 20, 2012

coming up for air

artwork by el lohse
To say the past few weeks have been busy, crazy, out-of-control, hectic, emotional, tiring, and humbling is an understatement. Without getting into details, I can tell you that God's providence has been so clearly demonstrated to me through recent events and happenings, and my confidence resides in the fact that He will protect me and fight for me always.

Also, I have realized the extent to which I can count on my friends and family to be my support system. I am extremely appreciative of every single one of them and cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel when I think of them. It is difficult for me to trust people and open up and share my burdens with others, but I have confidence that my friends will be with me to the end, and I can trust them to be supportive, encouraging, and understanding no matter what happens. I am continually amazed by how wonderful the people with whom I surround myself are, and I can only hope that I can be just as supportive and caring to them. I love y'all!

It might be a bit before things pick up again on the blog; thank you for being patient with me. Wishing you your best summer yet-

all my love,
HAD

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing better and that God had blessed you with such wonderful friends. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monster, we made it. Together. I'm so thankful for you. And very proud. Ilymdmaaw

    ReplyDelete