Thursday, February 16, 2012

all black everything

In another life (or maybe once I escape the culture vacuum of College Station AND can restock my entire wardrobe) I would like to dress in all black. How chic!  Here are some outfits that are inspiring me!

alltheprettybirds
trini-g
carolinesmode
sarahklassen
styleclicker
flickr
weheartit
pinterest
glamour
chicisimo


Who wants to jump on board with me and start dressing in the most flattering neutral around? Also, what other style do you wish you had? Let me know!

all my love,
HAD




1 comment:

  1. Hailie,
    You make me want to review and attempt to keep up with you on Facebook. Thanks for including me. Would you and some of your choice roomates or friends be available for dinner on Tuesday evening? If I don't make a date to see you, your college time will be over without Honey and me even having a limited time with you. Let me know.
    Joe B

    ReplyDelete