Wednesday, February 15, 2012

the dress

As much as I lovelovelove winter and all of its accoutrements, I am anxiously awaiting the day I can bop out to class in the cutest spring day dress around.

I absolutely love dresses. I fully intend to make the dress my staple look this spring/summer and cannot wait to fill my closet with them. It's an entire look in one piece, and you still look more put together than if wearing a top and shorts. You can wear it in the day with flats and a cardigan or jazz it up at night with wedges and some sparkly jewels.

Here are some dresses that I am hoping make their way into my wardrobe STAT!

1. BCBGMAXAZRIA 'Aidas' Colorblock Minidress
2. Seamline Cynthia Steffe 'Gina' Shift Dress
3. Rachel Zoe 'Jacqueline' Printed Shirtdress
4. Eliza J Tie Neck Maxi Dress
5. J. Crew Blouson dress in stripe
6. J. Crew Hailey dress in floral jacquard
7. J. Crew Madelene dress


Let me know what spring pieces you're looking forward to breaking out!

all my love,
HAD

No comments:

Post a Comment