Tuesday, September 6, 2011

sweater + jeans

If you know me, you know I hate pants.  I hate them.  I don't want to wear them ever. Leggings and tights are fine, but something about pants bothers me.  Give me a skirt or dress any day. I literally never wore pants in high school, skirting my way around dress code (pun alert!).

Again if you know me, you also know of my affinity for knitwear. I live for SWEATERS.


via pinterest
So herein lies the exception to the pants hatred.
If I could wear either a crew or v-neck sweater with jeans for the REST of my life, I would gladly do so, giving up my beloved skirts, dresses, and leggings.


via pinterest
In the winter, you could find me bundled up in a chunky wool sweater and dark jeans tucked into some gorgeous leather riding boots.


via matchbook magazine

In the summer, I'd sport around in a light linen sweater, cuffed white jeans, and some unique sandals.  It's the perfect combo.


via j. crew

Here are some visualizations to help you out.

via ralph lauren
via zara
via j. crew


all my love,
HAD

No comments:

Post a Comment