Tuesday, September 7, 2010

All about ME

I recently made a bio page for my sorority with things I love AND some favorite quotes so I am going to share part of it!  I would like to take a moment to thank my exceedingly wonderful mother for designing it (monogram and all).  I would put everything up here, but I'll just insert the interesting parts.  Let me know which of my favorite things are favorite things of yours as well :)

ENJOY!

I love… hydrangeas, my family, hot chocolate, shoes, clouds, laughter, pretty eyes, weddings, color coding, maps, new books, hearts, coffee, headbands, blankets, tall trees, doodling, pajamas, college-ruled paper, exclamation points, ice, my hair when it’s curled, slippers, personalized stationary, planners, marshmallows, sweaters, princesses, Coke Zero, scarves, fashion, snow, anything and everything Southern, water, blogs, sprinkles, thunder and lightning, free promotional ball point pens, Santa Claus, cardboard boxes, secrets, magnolia trees, papers stapled by the copy machine, and YOU!

Words of Wisdom

“…lend your ears to music, open your eyes to painting, and…stop thinking! Just ask yourself whether the work has enabled you to ‘walk about’ into a hitherto unknown world. If the answer is yes, what more do you want?” –Kandinsky

“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” -Micah 6:8

“Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important.” –Lisa Hoffman

“I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.” –Princess Diana

P.S. find more about me here , here , and here !

No comments:

Post a Comment