Wednesday, December 9, 2009

syndromes.

Concerned friends:

Recently, I seem to have developed a case of I-hate-finals-and-will-do-anything-I-can-think-of-to-avoid-studying syndrome. I shopped on eBay for an hour. Then I chatted with my mom on the phone and on Google chat. Then I went upstairs just to blowdry my hair and ended up curling it as well.

I mean, if it comes down to it and I fail my finals, at least I'll have looked good.

There are some really great deals on eBay, if you aren't already an eBay shopper. Although, the process intimidates me a little bit.

I should probably go put on my makeup. And maybe some cute clothes. Later today I am going to meet with my advisor. Then my dad is coming in town and I will meet him for dinner. Somewhere along the lines I might open a book too. Maybe I will go eat lunch now, too. Hmmm...so many things to do.

This is one of those moments when I wish I didn't have any conscience and could get away with cheating. Or with buying Adderall from someone. But no, I am not going to do that. I have a soul.

My hair feels really soft and fluffy and bouncy right now. I like it.

I've developed a new love for iTunes too. They have everything. You can just search and search and search..

Okay, really though, I do fully intend to study. And do well on my finals. Because that is important.

Oh, by the way, I have a new academic declaration. Here goes: my major is English and I am double minoring in Philosophy and Classical Studies.

Who's jealous?

All my love,
had

3 comments:

  1. you have a syndrome...passed on through a generation or so...it's a rare genetic disorder...perhaps it is curable, but the surgery is risky. it's called "procrastination." i apologize for passing the defective gene to you. my only advice at this point...STUDY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a final to get my apartment cleaned, caught up on laundry, oil changed, gutters emptied, you name it I did it. Kinda explains alot doesnt' it?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete