Thursday, March 1, 2012

hads in the hobbit hole

Well, I have a midterm tomorrow (Friday) in my Tolkien class and a test Monday and a test Tuesday and a book review (what am I in, fourth grade?) Thursday.

So for now I am retreating back to my cozy little hobbit hole (also known as the second floor of #1306) and hitting the books pretty hard the next couple days.

Bilbo's hobbit hole
We'll be back to our usual adventures soon enough though. Or I may take a study break to pop on back over here.

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend/next week! Wishing you all the best-

all my love,
HAD (hence, the nickname "hads" in the title that my roomies and some college friends so affectionately call me. Don't worry, there will be a post on nicknames soon enough.)

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. 
Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, 
filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, 
nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole 
with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: 
it was a hobbit-hole, 
and that means comfort."

-The Hobbit, J. R. R. Tolkien

1 comment:

  1. the hobbit hole is not a bad place to go...rather cozy and warm. kind of perfect. you can join me in my happy little cave sometime. it's got that same feel. ilybaiapfyed

    ReplyDelete