Monday, February 20, 2012

a concert

I love concerts. I really do.

This weekend I was blessed with the chance to travel to Austin to see Ben Rector and Needtobreathe perform at Stubbs for Needtobreathe's The Reckoning Tour.

OH MY WORD.

What a great concert! As if I could be any MORE obsessed with both of these musical talents...somehow I am. Insane!

Here are some pics. They looked a lot better on my phone. Fail.

ben rector

needtobreathe
ben rector + needtobreathe
ben rector + needtobreathe
 
I also had the chance to hang out with Laura, which provided some much needed catching up time! I feel much refreshed after visiting her and can't wait for her to trek down to me.

All my love,
HAD

p.s. if you haven't listened to these two before, here are some great songs by each





No comments:

Post a Comment