1. PJ Salvage Print Pajama Set- Nordstrom. My aunt Marcy sent these to me on my birthday this month- kindred spirits, I swear.
2. Ralph Lauren Notched Collar PJs- Nordstrom. These were waiting for me when I came home for Thanksgiving- thanks Mom!!
3. Red Plaid Shirt- Banana Republic. Hello Black Friday- thanks for the steal on this winner!
4. Custom Twill Plaid Bleeker- Polo Ralph Lauren. This just looks way too cozy. Great with leggings and boots, or on your favorite boy.
5. Ruffle Dress- L.L. Bean Signature. OMG, a must-have this holiday!
6. Belfast Plaid Pullover- L.L. Bean Signature. A great twist on fall staple.
7. Perfect Shirt in Blackwatch- J. Crew. Maybe my favorite plaid of all time, in the best fitting shirt I've ever owned. 'Perfect' is no exaggeration here.
8. Tory Burch Flannel and Leather Boot- Nordstrom. Sign me up!!
What are some of your cold weather staples? Share them with me!
all my love,