Wednesday, November 30, 2011

flannel season

Confession time: I'm addicted to flannel. Can't get enough of the stuff.  Now that flannel season is upon us, I'll share some of my recent flannel acquisitions and items added to my wish list.

1. PJ Salvage Print Pajama Set- Nordstrom. My aunt Marcy sent these to me on my birthday this month- kindred spirits, I swear.


2. Ralph Lauren Notched Collar PJs- Nordstrom. These were waiting for me when I came home for Thanksgiving- thanks Mom!!

3. Red Plaid Shirt- Banana Republic. Hello Black Friday- thanks for the steal on this winner!


4. Custom Twill Plaid Bleeker- Polo Ralph Lauren. This just looks way too cozy. Great with leggings and boots, or on your favorite boy.

5. Ruffle Dress- L.L. Bean Signature. OMG, a must-have this holiday!

6. Belfast Plaid Pullover- L.L. Bean Signature. A great twist on  fall staple.





7. Perfect Shirt in Blackwatch- J. Crew. Maybe my favorite plaid of all time, in the best fitting shirt I've ever owned. 'Perfect' is no exaggeration here.

8. Tory Burch Flannel and Leather Boot- Nordstrom. Sign me up!!

What are some of your cold weather staples? Share them with me!




all my love,
HAD

1 comment:

  1. I don't know HOWWWWWWW people sleep in flannel but I absolutely love wearing it during the day! I love a baggy flannel shirt paired with tight jeans and boots. In fact I just bought my first pair of jeggings at wal mart yesterday!

    ReplyDelete