Friday, April 15, 2011

the only thing that i see is beautiful people.

I am really bad at keeping my word on this thing.

That cannot be good.

I don't really know what to talk about today.  There is a whole lot of everything and nothing on my mind.

I am trying to decide if I want a second minor.  Thoughts on this?  If I don't take one, then I will need to take a bunch of electives to get all my hours to graduate or I'll need to graduate early.

Things to consider.

I went to this really awesome art show in which my friend Bailey had some pieces showing.  It was neat to see her name next to the art; made me feel like I was with a rock star.  She's so fantastic.  She's just really cool.

I am about to start a documentary about the font Helvetica.  I am SO excited.  Is that dorky?

Every day in my art history class I grow to love art more and more and more.  It's just the best thing ever. And I cannot wait to learn even more. I LOVE ART.  If anyone checks the things I tweet between 11:10 and 12:25 on Tues/Thurs...you can see how much I love art. I just cannot stop talking about it.

Hope you all are having a lovely day. 

all my love,
had

Maybe I'll be inspired with more words later.  I just really am feeling dry these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment