Monday, November 25, 2013

thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving.

It truly is one of my all-time favorite holidays. I think it might even be #1. (Don't tell Christmas…)

Thanksgiving is just the best. It's a time with family that doesn't revolve around materialism. There's none of the silly "happy holidays is too PC" or "Christmas is too singularly focused and religious" nonsense. The whole country comes together on this day to spend time with family and focus on the things for which we give thanks. How neat is that?! I love it.

And, hello, there's some super delicious food too. And football. Lots and lots and lots of football. And some crazy traditions like midnight Black Friday shopping with your best friends.

I just really like this holiday and I am looking forward to it this year more than most. And as I sit here reflecting on the many things for which I am thankful, I include this holiday on the list.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

all my love,
HAD

No comments:

Post a Comment