Monday, October 28, 2013

hair moment

I am the LEAST creative when it comes to hairstyles. Truly.

I wake up, shampoo and condition, put a little thickening spray at the roots and some conditioning oil on the ends, and rough blow dry it straight. And leave it at that. Down straight. BORING. Occasionally, when I am tired of it just hanging there, I'll pull it back into a low ponytail. And on the rare occasion when I have the time, I'll curl it (which falls almost immediately in the Texas humidity) just to make it look a little more polished. 

Well these days, I am poring over pictures of fun hairstyles full of texture, volume and interest, and spending maybe a bit too much time in front of my mirror testing them out. 

Here are some of the looks that I am loving and learning! These images are all from my pinterest beauty page where the sources can be found.









And as y'all saw on instagram and here on the blog, I successfully fishbone braided my hair. We are making progress, people.



I've since done it every single day to my hair. 

Best of luck to you in your hair endeavors!

all my love,
HAD







1 comment:

  1. i think your hair looks so beautiful in the fishbone braid! help me do mine?

    ReplyDelete