Monday, February 25, 2013

favorite oscar dresses 2013

What a night of glamour it certainly was! Oscars Night is one of my favorite things, and I look forward to it every single year.  

Here are my favorite dresses from last night:

Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture
Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta

Louise Roe in Monique Lhuillier 
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu
Jennifer Aniston in Valentino
Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan
Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab
Halle Berry in Versace



AND THE OVERALL WINNER FOR BEST DRESSED:

Samantha Barks in Valentino with Forevermark necklace 

The obvious winners of last night are the train (seriously, how much more gorgeous can artfully draped fabric at the end of a dress be? I DIE) and Valentino (who clothed Sally Fields, Samantha Barks, and Jennifer Aniston; all of whom looked smashing).

What were some of your favorite moments from last night?

all my love,
HAD

photos: none of these are my own; they were gathered from eonline.com and hufifngtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment