Wednesday, April 11, 2012

in someone else's shoes

Today (and always, who are we kidding?) I am all about androgynous footwear. I can't stop looking up ways to get my hands on a pair of double monks, chukkas, drivers, oxfords; you name a pair of men's shoes, I want them.

Don't get me wrong, I always feel like a diva in a gorgeous pump, and most myself in a pair of ballet flats, but right now the lure of craftsmanship and authority of men's footwear I cannot deny. I am dying to slip my toes in some of these gorgeous shoes!

Miu Miu Oxford Flat
Gravati Foderato Penny Moccasin
Tory Burch Ruth Kilty Loafer
Alexander McQueen Sequined-Skull Slip-On
Brooks Brothers Driving Penny Loafers (I actually own these!)
Cole Haan Skylar Oxford

 Are these so great? I cannot wait to invest in a pair or two!

all my love,
HAD

1 comment:

  1. There's something to be said for a luxurious pair of well crafted shoes...I think menswear inspired fashion and footwear is divine!

    ReplyDelete